Is your work guaranteed ?
Yes, all of our work carries a 12 month guarantee

Are you fully insured should you break or damage something in my home ?
Yes we have £2 million public liability insurance

Are you “Part P” registered ?
Yes we are NICEIC registered contractors and as such NICEIC will issue building compliance documentation for yourself     and your local authority. This means that you don’t have to pay for the local authority to inspect our work as is required by Part P of the building regs.

I’m buying a house, are the electrics safe?
The best way to know what you are buying is to commission an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR). This will detail the condition of the system, and any faults found. This is the only         definitive method of judging an installation as sensitive equipment is used to test every cable in the property. Call me if you would like to arrange an EICR

Do I need my house re-wired?
Since wiring regulations change over time, older properties often have different coloured cables to today. This in itself is not a     problem. Very old wiring systems may not have an Earth (or CPC) and this is a major problem. Another possible problem is         that the plastic insulation on your wiring degrades over time and eventually means the wiring needs to be replaced. This will be     tested in an EICR..

I am thinking of renting out my property, what do I need to do?
To rent out a property you need to supply the Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate, and an EICR and/or an Electrical Installation         Certificate (An installation Certificate will be issued after major works are carried out).

An MCB / RCD keeps tripping out, can you change it?
Yes, although in the vast majority of cases the RCD or MCB are working perfectly, and the wiring or appliances are at fault.

Do I need an Electrician for this small job?
If you are unsure, need advice, or would like to discuss an upcoming project, contact me via the website